- 50g soft dried apricot
- 100g soft dried date
- 50g dried cherry
- 2 tsp coconut
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seed
- Pulse apricots with dates and cherries in a food processor a few times to break up the fruit into smaller pieces until very finely chopped.
- Add half of the coconut oil then continue to process until the fruit starts to form a ball.
- Tip into a bowl and use your hands to work in the remaining half of the coconut oil. Shape the mix into walnut-sized balls and then roll in sesame seeds.
- Store in an airtight container until you need a quick energy fix.